Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What pets me the wrong way – part 5


What pets me the wrong way – part 5

 

That biggest loser has done what they call the “wedding edition” where the winners get their dream weddings. I saw some of these people in tears saying, “If we don’t win this we’ll never get married”. I’m sitting here thinking, “you fat ass retard, if you are sooooo desperate about getting married, just roll down to the courthouse and get married for about the price of one of your daily meals.”

And some of these couples want the most ridiculous of weddings. I saw one couple that wanted a star wars theme. Lord knows George Lucas will show up uninvited walking around the room yelling, “I’m suing for this, and this, oh and this, oh and definitely this, hell yeah I’m suing for that..”

hell I'd tell them I want a Brokeback mountain theme with the cast of twilight working valet and security, Justin beiber singing, that high pitched idiot, Fred or whatever his name giving the announcements, and Larry the cable guy doing the roast. Then I’d tell them that I want George Lucas and Donald trump to pay for it. I would be that kind of an ass and see if they try to fix the show so that I get kicked off.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment