Wednesday, December 4, 2013

respect


Respect

 

I’m a guy trying to find one girl who doesn’t disappoint me.   For years I have hated guys for the way they treat the girls they date.  I have a strong dislike to guys, and would rather have friendships with girls.  Still girls disappoint me with the way the shoot me down when I simply wanted to be friends. Thanks to all the jerks out there, girls think every guy they meet wants their body. I am here saying that guys shouldn’t always be the ones who asks the other sex out or start a conversation.

I am ending with this statement, if you’re a girl and you like a guy, just go fucking talk to him.  He could be taken, but most relationships don’t last for over 8 months. The break ups are likely to occur on Fridays, Valentine’s Day, during the Christmas holidays, and/or any time one of you starts to lose feelings. Take a chance and talk to them, you never know, they may just like you.

I require love, compassion, friendship, occasional physical contact, talking about emotions and days, hanging out, playing sports, and god. If you’re willing to share that with me, come contact me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment