Wednesday, December 4, 2013

literalism


Literalism

 

I am what you would call a literalist.  I tend to take things people say literally, and can’t finish a complicated task without exact instructions. The thing about being a literalist is that you take everything you read, write, say, hear, or watch literally.  It’s hard, VERY hard.

Literalists are the people who are the bests at finding loopholes.  They are great to have as friends in a tough or fun situation because they tell jokes that are actually funny and can find loopholes out of contracts.  A literalist reads a contract before signing it, and asks questions about the contract. 

Now back to me, being a literalist, a strong Christian, a human being, and a victim of multiple near death experiences, I’ve seen it all.  Have you almost died over 14 times in less than 20 years? Well I have.  I am closer to god than anyone I know. If you are a Christian too, come tell me your story.   Never lose faith, never turn away, and always honor the person god made you to be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment