Wednesday, December 4, 2013

what am i to you?


What am I to you?

 

I can be the best friend you’ll ever have, or your worst enemy. I give second chances to those who deserve them, even to those who society has decidedly thrown aside.  Once you break me you can’t shake me. I can make you feel on top of the world, but if you break me, I will take you to hell and back with me. I can get people out of tough situations, being a literalist makes me think like a lawyer. So if you’ve got a problem, I’ll try to help.

While I’m a nice caring guy, I will fight for what I love.  I’m not someone who lets an injustice go by without notice. I am a bit of a joker. I love comedy, no matter how stupid. That’s why I love cartoons.  My two favorite shows that ever existed: whose line is it anyways and mythbusters.  I myself love to do improv. 

Making fun of bad celebrities is what I do.  Lady gaga's fashion, Eminem’s grammar, twilight, Justin beiber (THAT list is endless, like his zero approval rating with customers.) I’m still looking for that perfect date, because a bad date is like Justin beiber's music, nobody wants to have any, and it comes out horrible no matter how you play it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment