Wednesday, December 4, 2013

nightmares - part 7: [ar-k-9]


“Ar-k-9”

This wolf has been in a lot of my visions and dreams. As symbols, as a marking on my body, and as a strange astral energy projection in the first dream I ever saw veinagohnia and her haven.



Part 1:

I was moving out of my summer dorm.  There was no way that I could move everything without getting tired.  I decided to pull a naruto nine tailed fox call.  I didn’t think it would work, but it did.  I said,

“Please, just give me the strength to move my things out of this dorm.  There’s no way I can do it myself.  Please give me your strength, and give me enough power to move everything.”

Then I suddenly felt a massive burst of energy.  It was like 2 adrenaline rushes at once.  The energy was not constant though.  After I would use up a bunch, it would instantly be replaced with more, sometimes twice as much.  After about 2 hours, the energy ended and it stopped flowing.  I was too tired to move, but I called on the source again saying,

“Please give me another burst.  I promise to be more responsible and use it more wisely.  Just give me enough to finish the move.”

Then I got that power rush again.  This one lasted for about 45 minutes.  The rush increased my strength by 1.5 times its original level, it increased my speed by 2.5 times its original level, and it increased my endurance by 3.5 times its original level.  Once it was over, it decreased my strength by .5 its original level, it decreased my speed by 2 from its original level, and it decreased my endurance by 3 from its original level.  I literally could barely move.  It was the second burst that got me through the day.  Because of that burst, my strength was permanently increased by .5 times its original level, my speed by 1 times its original level, and my endurance by 2 times its original level.  The weirdest part was that the entire time I was acting like a wolf.

Part 2:

I went out the back door and was headed out to the car.  I opened the back door and shoved the dog inside.  As soon as I reached the second gate, somebody wearing a jacket with dark green sleeves with grey cuffs opened the door and shoved the dog back outside.  I had to catch the dog, and put him back inside.  Then I looked around, but I couldn’t find my dad.  My mom was wearing her robe and was in her room.  I went out to the car to find my dad wearing his suit in the front seat.  Neither said they had let the dog out, and they denied it happening.  Also almost all my electronics act up when I’m near them.

Part 3:

I am in the middle of sleeping when, for no reason, I begin talking to god.  I say, “Release the demon sealed within me!” then the unthinkable happens.  I begin to feel like pins and needles are running down my spine.  I feel an eerie chill flow from my heart.   I then feel a searing pain in my chest, like something is being broken or shattered, and my entire body starts convulsing.  I feel like something is being sucked out of my body and like my chest is being ripped apart.  The process continues on for about 5-10 seconds till I wake up, then it stops.  I still feel like there’s something in there.  Like I didn’t get everything out, whatever it was.  What I know is that whatever I was ripping out of my body had a ton of power.  It also seemed like the thing had a hold on my life force.  I don’t know why the hell I would ask god to repel a demon from my body when there wasn’t one there in the first place…

Part 4:

So thee dream starts with me at my high school cafeteria. Suddenly I begin to emit a strange black aura and my eyes glow bright red. Next thing I know a huge portal opens up above my table and inside it I can see this strange looking monster. It has glowing purple claws, neon blue eyes, and a black stick shaped body. Its slashing people in half and they are vanishing. The next thing I see is a very large wolf. Its eyes are as black as the midnight sky and it has an emotionless look of rage on its face. Then suddenly the image changes to a haven of witches, three of them. One is large, one is quite attractive, but I can’t see the other two. I hear the larger one speak in a nasally high pitched voice, “lady veinagohnia, we’ve been hacked!”

Then I hear the voice of a middle aged raspy woman scream in rage,

“Find out who it is and kill them!”

Then I hear another voice that sounds younger and like she has a cold,

“We can’t! The signals being blocked!”

Then the third, more attractive woman who sounds seductive and young speaks,

“Lady Veinagohnia! I think we’ve found who we’ve been looking for!”
Next thing I know I wake up in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment