Wednesday, December 4, 2013

nightmares - part 3: christmas wraith


Christmas wraith
This wraith here was hovering over me and flying in a bizarre this wraith here was hovering over me and flying in a bizarre figure 8/z pattern. It was not harming me, but rather protecting me. 
 








Part 1:

I was dreaming about being trapped in Myers middle school (my middle school), and everywhere I went I was faced with traps and demonic creatures.  I got to a staircase in front of an open window.  In front of me was a hoard of demons.  I woke up halfway, reached over and grabbed my silver cross necklace, and went back into the dream.  I used the cross necklace, which was now in the dream with me, to repel the demons and escape out the open window.

Part 2:

I was feeling like crap for days.  It started with loss of emotion, went to unexplained depression and anger, and then went to the lust for death.  I checked my EMF reader on my phone on 02-01-11 at the counseling and testing center and it said 200 for about seven seconds.  Then it dropped to about 18 in a quarter second and stayed at that average.  After it dropped, I felt like a dark cloud had been lifted off my mind.  It was like a HUGE burden of weight was thrown off my shoulders and I could finally think freely.  I lost all negativity and was happier than I had ever been in months.  I felt lighter, healthier, and stronger than ever.  The whole time I was following the demonic possession process.  Of course I stopped before the possession step.  So I succeeded in saving myself.

1.                  Negative energy. (The demon(s) put out this whenever they appear.)

2.                  Loss of emotion. (Too much negative energy from a demon can cloud a person’s mind, disabling common thoughts and emotions.)

3.                  Unexplained depression. (This weakens the mind and body so that the demon has an easier time controlling the person.  Lots of people die here because of suicide.)

4.                  Unexplained anger. (This is the demons anger, and you will feel it no matter what.  This creates hatred towards those whom have hurt you.)

5.                  Urge to attack and kill humans for no clear reason.  (This is a demons natural tendency.  They hate nothing else more than humans.  Only second to their hatred for god.  Most people will get revenge against others in this stage.)

6.                  Lashing out at others. (Usually the ones who try to help in “interventions”.  This stage is also a stage of denial for humans.  This stage is where people will become severely aggressive and scared.  This can increase fight or flights power.)

7.                  Possession. (This is pretty much the point of no return.  You become possessed with the demons power and you lose all control.  You lose your inhibitions and have no ability to think or stop what you’re doing.  Some people can see what’s going on while it’s happening, but once you’re possessed, its over till the demon leaves or is exercised.)

8.                  Destruction (this is the stage where the demon will take out its actions.  You have no control over what happens, but at any time the demon can leave you or release its hold.  There's no telling what the demon may do, but if you do something illegal the demon can leave your body at any time.

9.                   Release and punishment. (Once it is done with its job, the demon WILL leave.  Leaving most people with no memory of the events that occurred.  They will be stuck to deal with the problem on their own.  Most demons will feed off a person’s energy till they are sapped dry.  Then they will leave them to wallow in their filth and death.  Punishment occurs when the person is found guilty of whatever they did while possessed.  Most people don’t remember ANYTHING, and only an extremely POWERFUL person can expel a demon once they are possessed.

Part 3:

I dreamt that I was bragging about immortality and I bet somebodies life that I could complete a test. Next thing I know I’m watching as an old man I don’t even know is having the life sucked out of him by a mutant ghost dog. I tell the dog that it is my fault and that it can take me instead. It jumps onto my body and then vanishes. Next thing I know I feel the life fading out of me. Everything goes black, but I tell it to stop and it does, then I just let it fade out. I wake up and I’m fine, but later that week I get a serious prostate infection that nearly cripples me. Later I’m fine but my grandpa dies suddenly out of the blue.

Part 4:

I was only half awake, but I could still see everything around me. I could see the top of my bed, my desk, my alarm clock, and the sun, but I was still dreaming. I could still feel cold heavy hands running along my back and chest. I could still hear the voices speaking to me, “you will obey us.”  I couldn’t say anything in retort.  It was the most terrifying thing I’ve ever experienced.

 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment