Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Know me, share me, see me, find me


Know me, share me, see me, find me

 

I have no interest in love, that is unless you can convince me otherwise. I have suffered deeply for the life I have lived and not once have I deserved it. Not once have I envied others, not once have I lusted, not once have I broken my word. The world is a terrible place that I have come to understand. I accept what others cannot and face what others see impossible.

 I do not fear death, but welcome him as my ally. My possessions do not own me and money means nothing. I have set my life up for success early so that I may not ever have to worry about anything. Nothing matters to me that I won’t take with me when I die. I do not live for the world, but let the world live for me.

 I believe that you cannot grow a forest without planting a few trees first. However, planting a tree where it cannot grow is meaningless. In the same way to hide a tree, use a forest. And one can easily sacrifice the very forest created for the trees. Remember that screwing something up is simply making one mistake, but not correcting that mistake already has made two more.

 I never let my guard down and I never trust anyone till I truly know them. I am smarter than I will ever show you and I won’t hesitate to take a life in defense. I am a modern day warrior and live by the knight’s code. I will honor a woman and dishonor those women who are disloyal to others. I will not hesitate to strike down a person whether man, woman, animal, or other, so as long as they are deserving. However, I will never harm an innocent person. Know me, share me, see me, find me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment