Wednesday, December 4, 2013

commitment


Commitment

 

So you wanna know me? I’m an unwanted, misunderstood, unloved, unusual person. If you think you have had a bad life, you’re like the one piece of grass that gets into the bale of hay. I’ve been betrayed, beaten, lied to, molested, robbed, and had my possessions broken by the very friends and peers who were supposed to protect me.

 I’ve been made fun of for hanging out with gay people and even made fun of and bullied because I’m such an emotional person, or what everyone else calls "gay". I’ve stared death in the face more than 15 times and lived. I’ve had my entire high school and church, including teachers and adults, turn against me and try to get me kicked out. I once had to change schools cause of it.

I have dealt with identity theft, and gone to hell and dug my way back. I took the things that hurt me, the things I’ve seen, the pain and heartbreak that I have suffered, and I have used it to better my life. It is the foundation of who I am. I became a musician, an artist, an actor, a writer, the owner of a website. I only wish that I could get a band together.

I want to get the fame I deserve so I can finally get my message out. I want people to know that just because your life isn’t going the way you wanted or expected, it doesn’t mean that it’s over. I want the world to know that even when they feel lower than an angel in hell, you can always find hope in others who have suffered the same.

 I want to prove to the world that fame and fortune don’t change a person. I want the world to know that money is not important. That expensive possessions are pointless to own. It all goes away when you die. If anyone deserves a second chance, it’s me. me, and everyone I’ve met.

All these girls who are mistreated, all those nice guys who never got a chance, and all those people who are suffering and alone. I just want to help the world be a better place. Why do innocent people have to suffer for the pain of others? I love to no end and will never betray. If you choose me, you better be ready for commitment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment