Wednesday, December 4, 2013

nightmares and elm trees

nightmares and elm trees


I have seen and been haunted by strange images both in my visions, dreams, and while awake. There is hidden meaning in each and every experience that I have had. I do not know truth from fiction and as such I can only trust what my five senses pick up. in hard times and painful memories, all we have to rely on are those close to us and our most basic of instincts. one mistake and we end up tumbling off the edge and falling into the eternal abyss of despair and sorrow. 
personally the world around me is but a canvass that I use to make artistic masterpieces.
I could never create the beauty and horror that is contained within my mind in the material world. what I see is so incredible that I even question whether I am awake or still asleep. sometimes I find out that I really am dreaming, are you?



No comments:

Post a Comment