Wednesday, December 4, 2013

nightmares - part 2: conquest of the laughing man


Conquest of the laughing man

This strange skeleton in the purple cloak has haunted me since the day I was born. I only recently made a treaty with him. He showed me what seemed to be a cursed spring surrounded by dead bodies and bones and concealed deep within a dark cave inside a large dead tree. The water was purple in color and had a demon spirit cursed and surveying it. His touch had the ability to separate a person from their living body, like it severed the bond between the body and the soul. Could he be trying to reap my soul because it’s cracked and damaged? Or could it be because my soul could kill me?

 
Part 1:
For 11 years I had the same nightmare over and over again.  It was every October 18.  It started with a rat playing an organ grinder.  As soon as I walked towards it, the rat would transform into the thing that I feared the most at that current time.  On the October 18 of the year 2005, I had the dream.  The rat turned into a skeleton that tried to attack me.  I was sick and tired of the dream, so I grabbed the skeleton and began to wring its neck.  Suddenly the skeleton transformed and turned into a giant spider.  It jumped and clamped itself onto my face, and began to suck the life out of me.  Right as I was about to die, I woke up.  I was barely breathing, barely had a pulse, and my skin was dead white.  That was the end of that nightmare.
Part 2:
Every so often I would have a dream, and in that dream a cloaked skeleton figure would appear and grab my arm.  It would try to drag me away from where I was, and as it started to drag me away, I began to feel the life being drained out of me.  The only way to get the skeleton figure to go away and free myself is to get someone else in the dream to notice it.  Then it disappears, I geet my life energy back, and I usually wake up.  So far it’s stopped for now.
Part 3:
I was lying in my bed in the middle of the night.  Suddenly there was a horribly loud scratching and pounding noise on the outside of my second story window.  It sounded like metal claws sliding down the glass, but there was nobody there.  The noise was followed by me getting dizzy for no reason.
 
I have done my own drawings of what I have seen to date. As such they are below:













 

No comments:

Post a Comment