Wednesday, December 4, 2013

nightmares - part 4: visit from the "family"

part 1:
Visit from “family”
Take this guy’s figure, eyes, and hairstyle, and weird ability to alter time and space:
And this guy’s hair color and charm around his neck.
 
And you get the strange man who stopped my dream about my evil twin brother in china to tell me I could not stop his plans. He could control time and space. And the following is what I was shown when I looked into his eyes.

 part 2:
“Family” visit part 2: Misery killed companyhttps://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yw/r/drP8vlvSl_8.gif

 
 
I sensed a deep sadness inside him. Like he had lost something near and dear to him. He had no intention of harming me or anyone else. Yet his eyes had a kind of sorrow to them; a sorrow like I only saw when I look into the eyes of people who are suffering horrible anguish in their hearts and souls
 
I was sleeping one night in my dorm room. I was having a dream that I was in my own house. I was walking down the hallway towards the kitchen and I could hear my parents talking about me having an evil twin in china. I could feel EVERYTHING, the cool air from the vents blowing against my legs; I could hear the clock ticking on the wall, and the wind blowing outside. Then it happened.
Everything changed to grayscale; I could feel a sense of overwhelming darkness possessing me. Time itself in the dream was frozen, and I was scared stiff. I could no longer feel anything because nothing was moving. Then I turned to see a clone of myself standing in the middle of the living room.  The clone looked just like me, except that he had piercing yellow eyes and light brown hair, instead of grey-green eyes and black hair.
The clone began to speak to me.  He said,
“You cannot stop me Sam; nothing you can do will stop my plan.  You cannot defeat me.”
I said,
“What are you talking about? What plan?”
Then I looked the clone directly in the eyes and images began to flash in front of my eyes.  I saw mass destruction, death and blood, people lying on the ground, and buildings lying in rubble.  I had no idea what I had seen, but as soon as the images stopped flashing, the clone disappeared and all the color came back.  Then I could feel and sense everything again.  Next thing I knew I was awake in my bed, wondering what just happened.
As I have drawn myself below these are what I myself saw in that man’s eyes:     
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment