Wednesday, December 4, 2013

nightmares - part 1: Dreams of darkness and shadow

Visions and explanations
 
I have seen and been haunted by images both in my visions, dreams, and while awake. There is hidden meaning in each and every experience that I have had. these visions vary from completely insane adventures to psychotic horror beyond Stephen kings comprehension (its stee-fen not stee-ven you asshole!)
 
Dreams of darkness and shadow
I met and talked to this girl a night when a strange assassin in a black hooded outfit constantly tried to kill me by shooting me. We had a long conversation while we watched countless random people pass by us walking up a steep 45 degree hill that seemed to have no end either going down or up. Apparently she is “Godly Parent: Erebos (God of Darkness and Shadow)”

Part 1:

Friday- I was in the RV trying to travel when suddenly a person in a black outfit and a faceless hood began to try to kill me. Relentlessly following me everywhere I went and never speaking a word, the gunman finally cornered me. Every time I opened my mouth the dream phased out but once closed it restarted. It wasn’t till I kept it open long enough to die that I finally woke up. Moral: any man who bears a weapon he does not fear himself is not worthy of carrying it.

Saturday- I had a dream that I was walking up a hill that had virtually no end. Every time I looked to my right I would see lacy standing in the grass. The third time I looked I rammed headlong into an attractive dark haired girl. At the top of the hill I met her again and we chatted for a few minutes before I suddenly began to be pulled back down the hill. As she faded away she said that she was losing the connection with me. Everyone in the dream apparently was about 10-13 years old. Moral: leave your past behind and a better future will arrive, but forget the past existed and your future becomes nothing more than a dream.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment