Wednesday, December 4, 2013

katie


Katie

 

So there’s this continuing problem that I have yet to solve. It’s like calculating the full value of pi (which so far is to a billion decimal points). But I once played baseball for the YMCA in Louisville Kentucky. Well on my team was a cute redheaded girl who liked me, and I mean REALLY liked me. She was the coolest and most fun girl I ever knew, and even four years later in high school she STILL had a “crush” on me.

 It wasn’t till those four years later that I liked her the same way. Sadly I only knew her first name, that she played baseball for the YMCA and the high school, that she had scarlet red hair, and that she was two years younger than me. She was literally the ONLY girl who ever really truly liked me in high school, and frankly never knowing what things could have happened between us has haunted me even to now.

I now have no faith in myself that I could ever be successful in relationships and I just can’t find the effort in me. If I could just find her and let her know how I feel I could get on with my life. I just need to get the feelings out of my system; I don’t care whether says yes or no. I just need to get my life back to normal.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment