Thursday, November 29, 2012

spirit log episode 8

02-03-11:
[entry has been omitted from log]

 02/14/11
I went 3 nights with only 6 total hours of sleep. I was exhausted and it was 2:35 am, but I was wide awake. Somehow I fell asleep for 2 hours and went trhough the most amazing experience I have ever felt. I was having a dream inj which EVERYTHING I said happened. I said that the characters were monsters, and they were. I said that the waitress was a stripper, and she was. I said that the bad guy died, and he did. Then in the middle of the dream I was thrusted into the air and began to feel like somebody was ripping something out of my chest. I said, “I believe! I really believe now!” as I heard bells chiming and ringing all around me. It was like a thousand chimes were ringing all at once, and it was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. As I was thrusted to the ground, all the discontent, discomfort, distress, sadness, anger, rage, depression, worry, exhaustion, and torment that I had suffered with for over 20 years disappeared. I woke up able to sing perfectly in two octaves, and feeling like years of sadness and anger were lifted off my mind. It was like a cloud lifted off my head. I could think clearly, and my voice was angelic and clear. I had no care whjo heard me sing, I had no care what people thought about me, and I had no hatred. All I wanted to do was help others be as happy as I was. I complimented every person I saw and laughed 10 times as much as normal. Then 2.5 days later, I lost my voice, the cloud reappeared over my head, and I became sad again. All this occurred when I went back on my seroquel xr after being off it for 3 days.

 02/11/11
I had that dream again that ive been having for three years.  It starts out with me and two other people talking.  A guy and a mysterious blonde haired girl.  If I don’t do something right, the girl disappears.  I am forced to go on a mission to save her.  At first I only have 20m minutes to rescue her.  Then she disappears, and I have an entire year.  The dreams basis is around these weird toy creatures that I have to work with to save the girl.  Villains throughout the mission try to kill us, so we have to fight back. The dream seems to take place in different places of memory.  One place is my high school, another is a large waterway, another is a large park, another was montreat south Carolina, the last was my old neighborhood.  Its like im jumping from mental location to location.  In the dream I had to follow some villains to save the girl. I teleported between locations, some familiar, some not.  I was hot on the trail when I was at my old house.  I opened the back door to go outside and everything went downhill.  I sensed a powerful demonic force, supposedly witches.  I woke up before I could complete my mission.

Late spring 2011:
So thee dream starts with me at my high school cafeteria. Suddenly I begin to emit a strange black aura and my eyes glow bright red. Next thing I know a huge portal opens up above my table and inside it i can see this strange looking monster. It has glowing purple claws, neon blue eyes, and a black stick shaped body. Its slashing people in half and they are vanishing. The next thing I see is a very large wolf. Its eyes are as black as the midnight sky and it has an emotionless look of rage on its face. Then suddenly the image changes to a haven of witches, three of them. One is large, one is quite attractive, but I cant see the other two. I hear the larger one speak in a nasaly high pitched voice, “lady veinagohnia, weve been hacked!”
Then I hear the voice of a middle aged raspy woman scream in rage,
“find out who it is and kill them!”
Then I hear another voice that sounds younger and like she has a cold,
“we cant! The signals being blocked!”
Then the third, more attractive woman who sounds seductive and young speaks,
“lady veinagohnia! I think weve found who weve been looking for!”
next thing I know I wake up in my bed.

Fall of 2011
I dreamt that I was bragging about immortality and I bet somebodies life that I could complete a test. Next thing I know im watching as an old man I don’t even know is having the life sucked out of him by a mutant ghost dog. I tell the dog that it is my fault and that it can take me instead. It jumps onto my body and then vanishes. Next thing I know I feel the life fading out of me. Everything goes black, but I tell it to stop and it does, then I just let it fade out. I wake up and im fine, but later that week I get a serious prostate infection that nearly cripples me. later im fine but my grandpa dies suddenly out of the blue.

Thanksgiving 2011 (Monday-Sunday)

Friday- I was in the rv trying to sleep peacefully when suddenly a person in a black outfit and a faceless hood began to try to kill me. Relentlessly following me everywhere I went and never speaking a word, the gunman finally cornered me. Every time I opened my mouth the dream phased out but once closed it restarted. It wasn’t till I kept it open long enough to die that I finally woke up. Moral: any man who bears a weapon he does not fear himself is not worthy of carrying it.

Saturday- I had a dream that I was walking up a hill that had virtually no end. Every time I looked to my right I would see lacy standing in the grass. The third time I looked I rammed headlong into an attractive brown haired girl. At the top of the hill I met her again and we chatted for a few minutes before I suddenly began to be pulled back down the hill. As she faded away she said that she was losing the connection with me. Everyone in the dream apparently was about 10-13 years old. Moral: leave your past behind and a better future will arrive, but forget the past existed and your future becomes nothing more than a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment