Monday, November 26, 2012

dream log episode 3


 
            Dream log
            06/29/2012

            savior:
             Finally i was able to finish my quest. The strange world in my dream has finally avoided destruction. I finally was able to save all those innocent lives.

             Lost in nightmares:
             I was dropped and left in a strange world. I had just watched as a large structure was blown out of the sky. With rubble falling every direction i dashed for safety. At the last second i looked up and saw a rectangular structure resembling the bottom of a castle or prison.
            The next thing i know im suddenly in an alley in some random city. I quickly recognized the city as 'metroplex', or the highly advanced city from my dreamworld. Metroplex is where my slickon bullet train, serenity airport, draconian parking garage, and quickshot megamall dreams take place.
            The dream started with me suddenly appearing in one of suburban metroplex's alleys. There were three men with me there who kept asking 'why do you need a sword?' And they were trying to give me a tree branch that they said was a sword.
            I left quickly and began wandering around the tattered looking city. I recognised the district as the location of the quickshot megamall. I began to wander aimlessly for hours trying to figure out what the hell was going on. The wierdest part was how the dream felt as if it was real.
            Eventually i realized that there was no way out, so i quickly ran up to a desk clerk and asked if i could use a telephone. I was going to see if i could contact my parents to find a way home. As soon as i picked up the phone to dial i woke up. I wonder what that dream meant.


"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."

No comments:

Post a Comment