Thursday, November 29, 2012

spirit log episode 2

more crazy stories:

Common incidents:

Incident:
Every so often I would have a dream, and in that dream a cloaked skeleton figure would appear and grab my arm.  It would try to drag me away from where I was, and as it started to drag me away, I began to feel the life being drained out of me.  The only way to get the skeleton figure to go away and free myself is to get someone else in the dream to notice it.  Then it disappears, I geet my life energy back, and I usually wake up.  So far its stopped for now.

Incident :
my mothers bathroom door is constantly being opened when theres nobody home.

Incident:
every night when I leave my zune player on on my computer and I close the lid, periodically the player will randomly start playing songs. 1. tell me something I don’t know, 2. across the world, 3. straight through my heart.  It isnt capapble of playing music on its own when its shut.

"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."

No comments:

Post a Comment