Thursday, November 29, 2012

spirit log episode 7

(01-24-11) – (02-01-11):
I was feeling like crap for days.  It started with loss of emotion, went to unexplained depression and anger, then went to the lust for death.  I checked my emf reader on my phone on 02-01-11 at the counseling and testing center and it said 200 for about seven seconds.  Then it dropped to about 18 in a quarter second and stayed at that average.  After it dropped, I felt like a dark cloud had been lifted off my mind.  It was like a HUGE burden of weight was thrown off my shoulders and I could finally think freely.  I lost all negativity and was happier than I had ever been in months.  I felt lighter, heathier, and stronger than ever.  The whole time I was following the demonic possession process.  Of course I stopped before the possession step.  So I succeeded in saving myself.

  1. Negative energy. (the demon(s) put out this whenever they appear.)
  2. Loss of emotion. (too much negative energy from a demon can cloud a persons mind, disabling common thoughts and emotions.)
  3. Unexplained depression. (this weakens the mind and body so that the demon has an easier time controlling the person.  Lots of people die here because of suicide.)
  4. Unexplained anger. (this is the demons anger, and you will feel it no matter what.  This creates hatred towards those whom have hurt you.)
  5. Urge to attack and kill humans for no clear reason.  (this is a demons natural tendency.  They hate nothing else more than humans.  Only second to their hatred for god.  Most people will get revenge against others in this stage.)
  6. Lashing out at others. (usually the ones who try to help in “interventions”.  This stage is also a stage of denial for humans.  This stage is where people will become severely aggressive and scared.  This can increase fight or flights power.)
  7. Possession. (this is pretty much the point of no return.  You become possessed with the demons power and you lose all control.  You lose your inhibitions and have no ability to think or stop what youre doing.  Some people can see whats going on while its happening, but once youre possessed, its over till the demon leaves or is excercised.)
  8. Destruction (this is the stage where the demon will take out its actions.  You have no control over what happens, but at any time the demon can leave you or release its hold.  Thres no telling what the demon may do, but if you do something illegal the demon can leave your body at any time.
  9.  Release and punishment. (Once it is done with its job, the demon WILL leave.  Leaving most people with no memory of the events that occurred.  They will be stuck to deal with the problem on their own.  Most demons will feed off a persons energy till they are sapped dry.  Then they will leave them to wallow in their filth and death.  Punishment occurs when the person is found guilty of whatever they did while possessed.  Most people don’t remember ANYTHING, and only an extremely POWERFUL person can expel a demon once they are possessed.
02-03-11:
4:10 am –
I am in the middle o sleeping when, for no reason, I begin talking to god.  I say, “release thje demon sealed within me!” then the unthinkable happens.  I begin to feel like pins and needles are running down my spine.  I feel an eerie chill flow from my heart.   I then feel a searing pain in my chest, like something is being broken or shattered, and my entire body starts convulsing.  I feel like something is being sucked out of my body and like my chest is being ripped apart.  The process continues on for about 5-10 seconds till I wake up, then it stops.  I still feel like theres something in there.  Like I didn’t get everything out, whatever it was.  What I know is that whatever I was ripping out of my body had a ton of power.  It also seemed like the thing had a hold on my life force.  I don’t know why the hell I would ask god to repel a demon from my body when there wasn’t one there in the first place…
12:13 – the lights went out in the fine arts center for 17 minutes.  I check my emf meter and it says 150 for about 11 seconds.  Then it drops to about 49 and sits there.
15:42 –
I realize that when im asleep I am both exponentially more powerful, and exponentially more suseptable.  It’s a double edged sword.  I may be stronger, but I am also more open to demonic attacks and possessions.  I don’t know much about spells or spiritual powers, but I do know the stages of a demonic attack and the seals of power on a human being:

  1. Seal of heart (releases super energy.)
  2. Seal of mind (releases super intelligence.)
  3. Seal of body (releases super strength.)
  4. Seal of binding (releases your spiritual energy.)
  5. Seal of spirit part 1: inferno (releases your negative, or demonic, energy.)
  6. Seal of spirit part 2: heralding (releases your positive, or angelic, energy.  Even if theres less positive than negative energy, positive energy is 10 times as powerful as negative energy.)
  7. Seal of oblivion. (gain power beyond that of anything ever in existence, but you risk ripping your soul apart.)
And I have figured out how demonic activity varies according to an emf meter:

0-50: mild to severe stress.

50-100: unusual and unexplained emotional problems.

100-150: electrical functioning problems.

150-200: able to absorb and steal human energy.

200-250: able to move small objects.

250-300: able to move large objects like people.

300+: able to possess, kill, and overpower average humans. (RUN LIKE HELL!!)

The facts of emf when it comes to demons and evil spirits are that as the numbers go up, more and more symptoms are added on.  Ex. 50+ adds the previous “symptoms” to the current ones.  Like a demon of level 75 will cause mild to severe stress AND and unexplained emotional problems.

"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."

No comments:

Post a Comment