Monday, November 26, 2012

dream log episode 1/johnny dildo episode 1

it was just the beginning and annikan was not yet, ok you know what im not even going to do that.

it was 20 pie oclock and johnny didlo was eating a nitrogen salami rocket sandwich. jonny didnt know that bogbrogbekifbehj was about to steal his sandwich and replace it with a bananna. but this was no ordinary bananna, it was......THE UROBANANAS!!! he falco punched the sandwich so hard that it made azurebalde49 and protonjon switch places. they would forever be cursed to play mario rom hacks for all eternity.....and he never found the red switch palace.

but seriously, welcome to my world; my dream world. freddy cant has cheeseburger!

Sam pernicano
12-16-10
Personal assignment

Dream log

 
Dream 1 - The Living Nightmare
I was only half awake, but I could still see everything around me. I could see the top of my bed, my desk, my alarm clock, and the sun, but I was still dreaming. I could still feel cold heavy hands running along my back and chest. I could still hear the voices speaking to me, “you will obey us.”  I couldn’t say anything in retort.  it was the most terrifying thing I’ve ever experienced.

Dream 2 - The Visit of the Satanic Twin (damn those inlaws and their unexpected visits)
I was in my own house. I was walking down the hallway towards the kitchen and I could hear my parents talking about me having an evil twin in china. I could feel EVERYTHING, the cool air from the vents blowing against my legs; I could hear the clock ticking on the wall, and the wind blowing outside. Then it happened.
Everything changed to grayscale; I could feel a sense of overwhelming darkness possessing me. Time itself in the dream was frozen, and I was scarred stiff. I could no longer feel anything because nothing was moving. Then I turned to see a clone of myself standing in the middle of the living room.  The clone looked just like me, except that he had piercing yellow eyes and light brown hair, instead of gray-green eyes and black hair.
The clone began to speak to me.  He said,
“You cannot stop me Sam, nothing you can do will stop my plan.  You cannot defeat me.”
“What are you talking about? What plan?” I said.
Then I looked the clone directly in the eyes and images began to flash in front of my eyes.  I saw mass destruction, death and blood, people lying on the ground, and buildings lying in rubble.  I had no idea what I had seen, but as soon as the images stopped flashing, the clone disappeared and all the color came back.  Then I could feel and sense everything again.  Next thing I knew I was awake in my bed, wondering what just happened.

Dream 3 - Shadow in a Box (yes i want terrifries with that)
I was sleeping, having a normal dream, when suddenly the dream changed.  I was now looking at a television screen.  Inside the screen was a black shapeless blob.  It had no eyes, but it had eye holes.  I began to call on god, but mid sentence, something stopped me and wouldn’t let me continue.  The conversation with the shadow proceeded like this as he spoke in a deep growling voice:
Shadow: “you will obey me!”
Me: “god please repel this darkness within me-“
Shadow: “you will obey every word I say! Or I will never let you go!
Me: I began to get scared. “ok! Ok! Ill obey you!”
Shadow: “good, you will not remember anything.”
After that I woke up.  I checked to see if I was still wearing my cross.  It was still tightly wound around my neck.  I have never talked to a demon figure in my sleep with a cross around my neck.

Dream 4 - The Eternal Chandelier (the one chandelier that the phantom cannot drop)
I was dreaming that I was in my own house downstairs.  All over the floor there was glass and blood.  Suddenly I could feel darkness taking over my body.  Suddenly the dream changed.  I was now lying on the floor and there was a chandelier hovering above my head.  The chandelier was trying to attack me, but I had my hands up in the air repelling it.  I woke up once and I was ok.  Then I went back to sleep. The dream continued on to torment me.  I woke up again and went back to sleep, only to be tormented by the same dream again.
Finally I got sick and tired and I called on my ace in the hole, god.  I said,
“god, please repel the darkness within me, and allow me to sleep peacefully.”
Then suddenly thee dream faded out, I could feel the darkness leaving my body, and I slept peacefully for the rest of the night.

Dream 5 - The Ghost House (and where is luigi with that vaccum?!)
The dream started out like normal, but as time went on things took a turn for the worst.  I was in a house where I couldn’t get out and everything was trying to attack me.  I had entered through the garage and the doors closed behind me.  When I reached for the house door, the garage turned into solid foam with no exits. For some reason I couldn’t transfer out of the dream like I usually can.

When I got upstairs I was met with four versions of my dog.  A small one, a medium sized one, a large fat one, and the actual real dog.  My parents said I could have the large fat one for myself.  When I tried to tell my mom about the problem with the house, my mom turned her head around.  Her face was scrunched and demonic and I was sick and tired of the scary crap so I beat her face back with a rock and knocked her down.

Dream 6 - the Flag War (the best damn idea ever!!)
the dream started out with me and a friend getting into a fight.  Then we decided to settle it with a game of capture the flag, but this was no ordinary game of capture the flag.  This was thee war version. 

The rules were as follows:
a group divides into two groups, each group has a leader, a head general, several  secondary generals, a spy, several sergeants, and a platoon of soldiers.  The leader and head general are immune from all effect, and the spy is immune from all rank transfers.  Each team communicates through texting, verbal communication, or walkie talkies.
The rules for ranks go as follows:
If a soldier tags you, you become frozen for 3 minutes.
If a sergeant tags you, you become a soldier.
If any general tags you, you become a sergeant.
The rules for the spy and leader are a little different:
If a spy tags you:
You immediately either become a spy or a hostage.
If the leader tags you, you become a general or you become a spy.
All the rules apply to the fact that you are being tagged by the opposite team.

The only way to win is to either capture every single one of your opponents teammates and make them surrender.  Or steal the other persons flag for an instant victory.  In the case that all your soldiers, sergeants, and generals are taken, you may bargain for a chance to risk it all and find your opponents flag.  You only are allowed 3-5 minutes to look before your opponent must send EVERYONE after you.  Your head general and spy must remain with your opponent, but since it’s a war game, if they can escape unseen they can help you out to find the flag at any moment from when you start looking to when everyone goes after you.

While there are strict basic rules, this is a war game. So ANY non physically harming  war tactic is allowed.  Even spying on your opponent when they are making their plans before the game starts is allowed, and HIGLY encouraged.  Massive group ambushes, tagging someone with a soldier and then a general or sergeant to ensure capture is a good tactic.  Or keeping the head general and/or leader out of the game is a good tactic as well.

All this came to me, believe it or not, in a dream.  In the dream we played in a vast forest with a waterfall and a big park with a playground.  We used a soccer ball as the flag and kicked it across the field to win the game.

Dream 7 – Escape From Jr. High (with junior nowhere to be found.)
I was having a dream in which I was trying to escape from my old middle school.  I couldn’t find a way out and around every turn there were countless traps and people blocking my way.  I got sick and tired of running into demonic creatures so I somehow woke up and pulled a cross from next to my bed into the dream with me.  I used the cross to repel the evil in the dream and to escape.  I got out through an open window, but right as I made it out the window I woke up.  It turned out that I really had grabbed the cross in my sleep as I had thought. It was laying next to the bed instead of under the table across the room.


Dream 8 – the Never Ending Nightmare (that finally ended)
This is a nightmare that haunted me for almost 11 years.  It finally ended one year, nearly taking me with it.  it started with a rat playing an organ grinder.  As soon as I walked towards it, the rat would transform into the thing that I feared the most at that current time.  On the October 18 of every year I had the dream.  The rat turned into a skeleton that tried to attack me.  After so many of these dreams, I was sick and tired of being its punching bag. so I grabbed the skeleton and began to wring its neck.  Suddenly the Skelton transformed and turned into a giant spider.  It jumped and clamped itself onto my face, and began to suck the life out of me.  Right as I was about to die, I woke up.  I was barely breathing, barely had a pulse, and my skin was dead white. 

Dream 9 – Cave Wars (eventually the north and south entrances signed a treaty at the center.)
I was travelling through the mountains when I discovered a large cavern.  Inside the cavern was a legend of Zelda Zoras Domain look.  I was led into the cave by the people with me and eventually a massive battle ensued.  I fought for hours, manipulating the water and dropping stalactites onto my enemies.  Eventually in the end I won the fight.


Dream 10 – the relentless bird
There was a fisherman on a beach dock fishing on a beautiful day.  The fisherman caught a fish and reeled it in.  then a large seagull swooped in and began to assault the man.  A group of birds came in and tried to attack the seagull to make it leave the man alone, but the seagull kept attacking.  Then the man threw the fish on the edge of the dock.  The flock of birds flew at the fish and began to fight over it.  The seagull ignored the fish and continued to attack the fisherman.  The next thing that tried to stop the seagull was a bigger bird.  That bird began to attack the seagull, but again, the seagull ignored the intrusion and continued to assault the fisherman.  Finally a large orca whale appeared on the surface of the ocean and crashed a huge wave onto the seagull.  The seagull finally stopped bothering the man and was brought to the ground.

02/11/2011
Rescue and escape:
I had that dream again that ive been having for three years.  It starts out with me and two other people talking.  A guy and a mysterious blonde haired girl.  If I don’t do something right, the girl disappears.  I am forced to go on a mission to save her.  At first I only have 20 minutes to rescue her.  Then she disappears, and I have an entire year.  The dreams basis is around these weird toy creatures that I have to work with to save the girl.  Villains throughout the mission try to kill us, so we have to fight back. The dream seems to take place in different places of memory.  One place is my high school, another is a large waterway, another is a large park, another was montreat south Carolina, the last was my old neighborhood.  Its like im jumping from mental location to location.  In the dream I had to follow some villains to save the girl. I teleported between locations, some familiar, some not.  I was hot on the trail when I was at my old house.  I opened the back door to go outside and everything went downhill.  I sensed a powerful demonic force, supposedly witches.  I woke up before I could complete my mission.


"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment