Thursday, November 29, 2012

spirit log episode 6


01-29-08:
I was laying in my bed in the middle of the night.  Suddenly there was a horribly loud scratching and pounding noise on the outside of my second story window.  It sounded like metal claws sliding down the glass, but there was nobody there.  The noise was followed by me getting dizzy for no reason.

09-30-08:
The pilot light for the house heater goes out. 
The dog seems to be whining more than normal.

09-31-08:
Constant static discharges all day.

10-02-08:
Drum lesson is mysteriously cancelled, and my dad receives a mysterious call from an empty phone.

 10-03-08:
I went out the back door and was headed out to the car.  I opened the back door and shoved the dog inside.  As soon as I reached the second gate, somebody wearing a jacket with dark green sleeves with grey cuffs opened the door and shoved the dog back outside.  I had to catch the dog, and put him back inside.  Then I looked aqround, but I couldn’t find my dad.  My mom was wering her robe and was in her room.  I went out to the car to find my dad wearing his suit in the front seat.  Neither said they had let the dog out, and they denied it happening.  Also almost all my electronics act up when im near them.

 09-28-10:
Weird luck all day.  Something good would occur, followed by something bad. 
1. Roommate gives me ride to school, but I have to walk all the way up the hill carrying all my things. 
2. I write an amazing poem, but I don’t get artwork done. 
3. I get to move out of my apartment, but I still have to live in the same complex.
4. I draw hallway clearly on paper, but I cant draw it on the larger pad. 
5. I make it to 180 and people talk to me, but nobody wants to sit near me. 
6. The projector starts working, but it goies too low to see anythujng clearly.

09-29-10:
Cant find my death poem after deleting it. 
Lab computer is slow and unresponsive and it takes about 6 minutes to print my work. 
Get a third call from some place saying that I filled out paperwork saying that I was interested in online colleges/classes. 
All three numbers from different area codes. 
1. 404 (Georgia),
2. 408 (California),
3. 516 (new York).  
All three numbers go to the same place, a college carreer center for online schools.

09-25-10:
My dad is downsairs and he says “we’re still on the bus”. 
Then later in the kitchen he says, “we’re almost there.”
Both times we are home and not outside or anything. and a strange feeling would come over me like i wasnt really there. almost like what was going on was a dream. i felt distanced from the world and like i was in two places at once. it felt like reality was rippling like a pond that has just had a stone tossed into it. like the very realm around me was but a mere illusion being used  to manipulate and control me. but that cant be true, can it?

 10-11-10:
My phone texted itself while it was off send the number form the wku carreer services center.  Then someone called, but the phone hung up on them before I could get to it.  I was wondering who called when the recent call screen popped up on its own.  I thought to myself, “I still don’t know who called.”  My phjone immediately dialed my dad without me touching a single number, and it turns out he was the one who called.

12-10-10:
I have finished my secret language and all rules applying to it.  Strangely enough it still looks familiar to me, both the symbols and icons.  The words sound oddly like some kind of spell or ancient language.

12-16-10:
I was asleep not dreaming about anything.  Suddenly I see black, then I feel like I am being thrusted violently, but deftly into the sky.  I am both scared as hell and humbled at the same time.  I hear a booming voice speak to me saying, “you will be my messenger.”  Then I am thrown back to the earth aggressively, but gently, and go back to regular sleep.

 Date unknown:
I was dreaming about beinmg trapped in myers middle school (my middle school), and everywhere I went I was faced with traps and demonic creatures.  I got to a staircase in front of an open window.  In front of me was a hoard of demons.  I woke up halfway, reached over and grabbed my silver cross necklace, and went back into the dream.  I used the cross necklace, which was now in the dream with me, to repel the demons and escape out the open window.


"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."

No comments:

Post a Comment