Monday, November 26, 2012

dream log episode 4


dream log

10_17_12

havent needed to do this in a long time. It seems i am just a bit closer than i was before. Recently i had a dream where i learned i was stuck between the future and the past. Most would say that means the present, but its never that obvious.
I believe the future means advancement and the past means obsolete. I live in a world where advancements in life are either unneeded or not advanced enough. And obsolete things are either too worthless or unusable.
The world is either too complex or too simple. Omish communities still use plows and build houses even though they swear to live with no science. Technology has become so advanced yet we still cant prove god exists using it.
Recently things got wierder when strange black energy things started appearing in my dreams. I control them but have not figured out how to yet. Even so they are very useful.
I have woken up from several bizzare nightmares. I am worried about the spiritual stability of the world.

"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."

No comments:

Post a Comment