Wednesday, December 12, 2012

the life and times of sp_on episode 7


calming the methods of madness
 

anything can be made the subject of a horror story if you simply change the perspective; even if the perspective is nonliving or nonexistent. life is about how you look at things. people die horribe deaths so that the world can see how menacing mankind can really be. not everyone dies in a genocide, the survivors retell events like neverending nightmares. its not till we step back that we see the full truth of reality, remember that even hitler used to be someones innocent baby boy.

cooking a steak:
Dead Meat

I throw the dead meat in the frying pan.
It hisses back at me like an angry rattlesnake
As it spits scalding hot oil everywhere.
The meat begins to scream in torment
As it burns like the desert sun.

I begin to throw in some spice.
A little anger.
A pinch of lust.
A scoop of love.
A cup of dazed confusion.

The meat cries for its last time
as it begins to cry crimson red tears.
I flip the meat over to see the other side.
Covered in burnt spice and oil
the bottom can finally breathe. 

The meat listens as its face howls in pain and is burned alive.
I watch as the ruby tears mix with the blackened steel pan.
I decide to end the meats misery once and for all.
I take the dead meat and scoop it onto a plate.
Then I look at it with a river coming out my mouth.

I take a bite out of the meat, crimson sauce and all.
Sparks shoot through my head
as I am sent on a trip to the edge of the Milky Way.
My hands grasp the fork and knife till they turn white,
and I howl into the open air.

A meal by any other name could never taste as sweet.
As the last remaining tears from the meat are cleaned off my face,
I stand and smile triumphantly as I look at the kill I had made.
The beast is dead.  Its killer? The human tongue.


baking cookies:
the basting massacre

the dirt mixed, it was time to drop in the different races. white, black, brown, red, blue, they put us all together in one place. as we screamed in agony they began to slice us all into piles. the dirt began to fill with our screams as our bodily fluids filled the now open expanse of the new cold metal world. soon we would all be nothing more than one single mass; a pile of dirt whos only purpose was to keep them full. they played while the leader watched us burn and melt. first went our skin, fusing with the endless muck all around us. i could hear my family, my friends, all that i had ever known burning in agony and despair. i wont go down like this! no! this cant be the end....what have i done with my life? spent in a bag conforming just like everyone else? is that all that exists?! why? why?! WHY IS THIS HOW IT ALL ENDS?!! i- i cant- i cant take it any longer. nothing left..... im  puddle of dirt and mixed blood. im ready... take me sweet peace.

tying shoes:
laces and lacerations

his hands were all over me; bottom, top, every hole he could find. it was like some horribe nightmare that never ends. his filthy dirty hands caressing my clean and pure white body. he began to force me through hole after hole to feed his joy. every time he touches me i feel dirtier and dirtier. then he finishes by forcing my body into a knot over my best friends body. oh god the pain i feel when i am ripped apart by a branch or chair. OH GOD! PLEASE AT LEAST CARRY ME! PLEASE! MY BODY IS BEING DRAGGED OVER THE CONCRETE!! i cant take it, every day he grabs me violently and forces me to do things i dont want to. sometimes he just forces me down and steps on my face.........
oh after all the years of toture, he finally tosses me aside. he has replaced me with someone younger and prettier looking, and every day he forces her to do the same things he made me do. maybe one day i can have her as a friend. we can stand side by side and live a life free of that monster. maybe one day we can be free to live on our own together, just us old girls. i could use a friend after everything. wait...no....no....NO! please dont take me away! i just found a friend!  WHY ARE YOU PUTTING ME IN THAT BAG?! PLEASE DONT TAKE ME AWAY FROM MY BROTHER HES ALL I HAVE LEFT!!
NO!
NO....
no!
no........
please.......
please dont.....
as i felt the rope tighten around me...it all ends like this? swinging from a long thick sparking branch? then with a crack, it was all over; ill be there soon big brother. put in a word for me?
and with that i rose into the light.

so anything in the right perspective can become an act so horrible that it should be a crime. from the steak that became the prey of the boy cooking it, the cookies and chocolate chips that became a giant cannibals dinner, to the shoe strings forced to be hanged with their only friend from the power lines; life is about poerspective. if you choose the wrong perspective you could create a neverending nightmare. step back for a second and look at the bigger picture, as humans are mere fleas on the windshield of the milky way galaxy.

and just when you thought it was safe to go outside, i ruin abother american treasure.
 
WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! the exact thing i was saying when i looked at the safe place photo on a tarc bus. i realized that it looks just like a very large white man copping a fondling on a small innocent african american girl.
thats when i realized that all my hopes of ever feeling safe were ruined. its like the time i realized that a brothel was a whorehouse and not a safehouse for people who are looking for protextion from sexual predators and when i found out that befriending a person means that you became friends with them instead of ending the friendship and becoming mortal enemies.
im not stupid, i just dont get out much and rarely watch or read the news. i got defriend confused with befriend and frankly the word brothel sounds like brother. honestly i dont care about things that dont affect whether or not i am going to live to see the next day or affect how i live the day i am in now.
material things are for people who base life off numbers and rankings. 

"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."

No comments:

Post a Comment