Saturday, October 19, 2013

The tri-ite and the mathematics of naming


The tri-ite and the mathematics of naming


The tri-ite

 

Now I may have invented everything here and the idea of the tri-ite itself, but I am not the only person who knows of a portal and the existence of these things. I have met several people who also somehow seemed to know these things as well. They were all Wicca and one was most Wicca I’ve ever seen, flaming red hair and somehow knew things that I only tell my closest friends.

 I had a random girl contact me and tell me that she had been trying to find me for over 5 years. I thought probably as you did, that she was insane. That was before she started telling me things about my own very self that only I knew. She normally takes less than 4 days to find a person, which surprised me. I don’t know much about whether the tri-ite is even real, but I do know three people who existed in the same period of time that possessed their powers.

Mary Madeline was the woman who constantly hung around Jesus Christ, and the entities of wisdom and spirit are meant to be together as partners. Mary was even there at Christ’s tomb after he rose back from the dead. And Christ had what the entity of spirit is said to have, control over demons and a massive amount of life energy. Now who was the biblical character during Christ’s same era that had strength near to the point of invulnerability? Sampson, he could shake temples to the ground with just his bare hands.

 Then there was Elijah, who seemed to have a very close connection with god.  All three received their power from god, as did Jesus, and Mary was always around Christ. So who’s to say that these entities aren’t part of Christian faith? In Greek and roman mythology Hercules and atlas both had super strength to the point of invincibly.

 Who was the one person to ever gain control over pure energy? Well who other than the good old Thor himself, the god of lightning. He actually bore the sword of Excalibur itself according to some people before he had the hammer. In Mayan mythology there’s the talking cross that gave the Mayans their power.

The Mayans believed in more than one god though, so proof of this cross would throw the world of Christianity into a realm of chaos and disorder. Yet proof exists of its travels and hiding. The ark of the covenants exists in all Christian religions, and it supposedly is a deadly weapon of mass destruction.

Yet our government isn’t over in Europe tearing the countryside apart trying to find it. Even though proof of it exists all over the place, specifically in the history of the knights Templar. God’s number in the bible used to be seven, but it changes to three, coincidence? If you count the digits in your first and last name and add them up and then compare to your middle you may get a surprise.

 

The mathematics of naming

 

My first name: 6, Satan’s number. Last name: 9, add them and you get 15. Why is this significant? Well my middle adds up to 6, 5+1=6, coincidence?

My mom’s first name: 8, her last name: 5, her middle: 3, add the first and last and get 13, an unlucky number with many significant points in history and adds to 4. Add her middle and last name and you get the same as her first.

My dad’s first name: 5, his last name: 9, his middle name: 6, Satan’s number.

Now sometimes the numbers don’t do anything, but why don’t we go back and add up the total. 6+6+9=21, what are the only numbers that divide into that? 1,3,7, and 21, but what is the significance? Well look at 3 and 7, they are both gods number and 3 is the number of members in the tri-ite. 7 has a very unique significance, it’s the number of elements in the world: water, earth, wind, fire, energy, shadow, and light.

Now if you think this isn’t enough look at the list below. It’s the list of people I’ve known and how each turned out.

Holli - very close friend, was like a sister to me and still is, lives in Michigan, had problems but I helped her through. Currently don’t have much contact.

Staci - country girl, writer and model, lives very close, is sweet and nice to talk to, close friend. Haven’t heard from her in a long time.

Stephanie - loved her, was a short term long distance girlfriend, had an adorable son, was rich, had a wealthy family, was a model, and wanted to marry a man who she could fall in love with instead of a man who would just “take care of her” (which was the one trait that made me love her most.

Katie - very attractive, loved her, liar (to her boyfriend and father), wrote countless songs about her. Got so close that I almost took her to prom.

Richie - insane, crazy, sex-obsessed, drug addict, got so close that he’s practically a brother now. Family kicked him out, but I still like him.

Dina - lived in Russia, loved her, extremely attractive, was a very close friend, wrote a song about her. Disappeared one day and never saw her again. Till a few years later when we re-met on Facebook and I learned her real name. Now I really like her and frankly wouldn’t trade any other person for her.

Yana - lives in Michigan, is from Ukraine, best friend I’ve ever had, very attractive, has the most amazing eyes I’ve ever seen in my life, known her for 3 years lost her once and then got back together, someone not worth ever losing, smart and fun to talk to, caring and understanding, still in contact with her, love her like the one sister I always dreamed of but never got, is the best girl I’ve ever been friends with.

Kirtana - was in med school, lived in California, was beautiful and very attractive, loved her, wrote a song about her, and knew her for over two years. Disappeared one day and never heard from her again after she had finally agreed to meet me in person.

Meera - strange and unusual, most attractive and smart girl I’ve ever known, was tough, wanted to be an "angel with wings", only girl who ever understood the life I lived and I could have an intelligent conversation with. Disappeared overnight mysteriously.

Sabrina - strange and unusual, was the second person to also believe in the theory of the portal, was supposedly the entity of wisdom and half of spirit, hung out with her in person for a day, fun but a bit odd, smart, was a Wicca, had a thing for bad boys, had flaming red hair, talked to her in my sleep [literally]. Strangely haven’t heard from her in almost an entire year now.

Josh - smart, crafty, tough, creative, neighbor down the street, parents were assholes. Now living with me.

Stacey - shy at first, got her to open up but denies it, quirky and fun, has tons of guy friends, a bacon eating Jew. Strangely broke contact and no longer hangs out, but still stays in contact.

David - quirky early, but now cool and a car genius, believes in waiting till marriage for sex, wants to marry a virgin, fun to be around. Still friends but is closer to Richie.

 

Ok so did anyone catch something significant about the names? It seems that all the names ending in "I" ended up with a strong sturdy friendship. Names with different endings have completely different results. But did anyone notice the names ending in "a"? How every single one seemed to be an intense emotional friendship usually resulting in my falling for them and in the end they all seemed to strangely "disappear" from existence?

Yana being the exception, and I hope she doesn’t vanish, but everyone else ended up in some kind of disappearance. Note that they also all seemed a bit odd or different from the other names. There are many more names, but I tend to have terrible luck with anyone whose name ends in an "a". Check your history as well and for some of you, you may just be surprised that there is a pattern to either the type of person they are or their name.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment