Saturday, October 19, 2013

dream log: episode 10 "darksiders"

Dream log 09202013
Darksiders

It really was a weird dream. I was in an ancient land resembling the landscape from the darksiders video game. However at the moment everyone was alive. The entire dream started with me on a strange journey. I bought weapons and armor and began to fight my way through enemies. In order to traverse there was a strange lake with frozen mountains on the other side. By passing across I would be transferred into a strange new land.
 
Dream log 09252013
The return

Once again I returned to the strange but ancient world in the skies. It has been quite awhile since I last visited there. Since my last visit the civilizations has improved quite well actually. Fortunately the inhabitants have begun to overcome their problems and issues. It appears that if they were to face death once more they would be ready. I got to watch things reset again, but this time instead of a firey tradgety it was a glorious cheer of farewell to their lives and myself. They now appear to know who I am and just what great things I have done and continue to do for them. In fact I am now treated as if I am one of them and respected as an equal, which is all I really ever wanted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment