Saturday, October 19, 2013

dream log: episode 9

Dream log 09232013
Skull pit

A scary dream where I am in a creepy cavern. In the deepest parts of the cavern is a cursed lake. The lake has a skeleton creature guarding it and is surrounded by floating skulls and corpses. The surrounding flora is decaying plants and roots, as well as other rooms containing powerful armed soldiers and monsters. The cavern is located deep within what appears to be a cursed decaying swamp.
 
Dream log 02222013
Travels

A strange dream about me travelling on a highway surrounded by forests. A highway like the one traveling to bowling green. Strangely I was alone. I have been to this highway in multiple past dreams. On this highway are many farms and woodland areas, as well as large bears and many other dangerous animals.
Dream log 04122010
Camping
Had that dream of the campground again. It consists of a fenced in ballpark, a football field, an extremely large pool, and a lake surrounded by a large grassy path. Each are connected by a large gravel road. And each meant something in my life. Also these dreams are the only dreams in which I have my super powers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment