Saturday, October 19, 2013

dream log: episode 8

Dream log 09212013-2
trains


I was traversing on a large railway and couldn’t find a train. The railway was side by side to a highway.


Dream log 09222013-2
monkey bars

I was on a very large playground and was training myself to be more physically fit. Monkey bars, slides, and a large forest were part of the park.


Dream log 09232013-2
Space

A dream involving a giant gundam-like mech suit trying to travel between a planet, a space station, and the planets moon.


Dream log 09212013
Red

In a dream I had a petite redhead who has begun to show me how to understand my memories and dreams. She is like Sabrina, only shorter and with darker red hair.


Dream log 09242013
Park

I was in a large city that was constructing a new bridge. It was a holiday and the two cities were celebrating by launching fireworks. In the process a tramway on a wire crossing the water broke and the riders had to be rescued.

No comments:

Post a Comment