Friday, July 5, 2013

MY REVIEW OF DATEGEEKY.COM

dategeeky.com is a tiny new dating site for geeks and nerds. the site caters to people who live in their parents basement, play card games, watch annoying animated tv shows, etc. if you do nerdy or geeky things the site is where you would go, or actually you SHOULDNT go. the site makes you think you are signing up for an awesome place where you can meet people like you, but instead suddenly charges you for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you do.
the site says its free but its actually more expensive than it should be. which should be a crime but really isn't. I tried to contact customer service and got another automated reply. frankly if you are a new site on the market the FIRST THING you need to do is make a customer service department that uses ACTUAL PEOPLE and not some stupid computer that doesn't even send the correct reply.
I asked them to remove me from the site and I have yet to be removed even though a week has passed. frankly with the terrible customer support these dating sites have I know that one day someone is going to shoot up some place somewhere because the site fucked them over.
DO NOT use dategeeky.com if you don't have an assload of money to burn.

4 comments:

  1. Hey i'm the owner of dategeeky.com we do have a customer service e-mail section. General@dategeely.com I check the emails vigorously everyday and I never got a response. What is your email and name and I will remove you from the site we are trying our best to do whatever we can for our customers. you can email me directly joe@dategeeky.com
    Sincerely ,

    joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is good customer service, but you really should tell members that they "may be charged for service depending on what their needs are" so that they don't think its completely free like I did. im angry cause I have already used like 10 other dating sites and even when I paid the sites still NEVER worked. I would still take your sites customer service over match.com who doesn't even respond to customers. THEY use a freaking robot. storymaster19@aol.com and sam pernicano, and thank you for actually caring about one of your members. anyone reading this should know that the site is great if you have a job and/or spare money to spend, as the site has fans of video games, magic the gathering, yugioh, anime, and many other things that geeks and nerds do for fun. im a jew with my money so I don't like spending it on things that I could get for free (albeit with a lot of work and searching).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be happy to know that we decided to change our model to 100% free with ads and only 1$ if you do not want ads. I would appreciate it if you took another look at it and gave us some honest feedback. We really want to have a place for geeks and those that love them to meet and enjoy themselves as a community! Any feedback please let us know general@dategeeky.com

      Sincerely,

      Joe

      Delete
    2. In case you did not want to I still deleted your account from the system so you would have to resign back up.

      Cheers,

      Joe

      Delete