Wednesday, January 16, 2013

screw you mr. "photos every day for six years"

that guy on youtube who took a photo of himself every day for six years? well im one-upping him and then 3 one-up-mooning myself. forget a photo every day, im taking a piece of artwork each month and i am going to make exactly two changes to it each day. then at the end of the month i will combine the art, the processes used, the time it took, a piece of music, and the original image; and making a music video.
 
time for a new project and a new life. every month of every year i will take one photo and make two changes each day. at the end of the month i will post a music video compilation showing the transition from one piece of artwork to another. starting today the project begins, january 31 the video will be up.
 
the difference? instead of using some shitty old camera to make a douchebag egotistical slideshow of myself, i will be using my own art, my own programs, my own personally composed music, and my own computer and compiling everything together. which honestly seems to ironically make me look more egotistical and arrogant than him....well this was well thought through wasnt it?
 
once this month ends i will give basic instructions on how this can be done by anyone. if anyone sees artwork that they like enough to have just let me know. and if anyone knows who drew the photo i am using for january it would help to know so i can credit them. this month is halfway over sooo yeeeaaah....
 
this month i am using a drawing of a reaper i found on bing image search. as for next month; well lets just say i am going to turn graph paper into a crazy evil disco ball. look to facebook, youtube, here, and my websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment