Thursday, January 10, 2013

my videos 1

my first collection of homemade music videos:


Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

yes that is all, just the disclaimer. its hard to load videos here, takes forever and the output is not worth the effort. coming soon i will be finding a way to get all my shows online for anyone to watch. i have every episode of every show on my hard drive meaning anime fans be wary! it will take time to upload everything so be patient people.

i will be loading my music as well, this includes songs i have and songs i dont. hopefully using my own art, speeding up the music, placing the copyright disclaimer above, and reversing any video will be enough to keep youtube from being dicks and banning me. i try not to use ads and all my material is checked daily and virus free.

"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."

No comments:

Post a Comment