Tuesday, January 15, 2019

i had a seizure in public at walmart. and they did nothing. [walmarts treatment of the disabled and racial profiling]

well it finally happened. after a previous partial seizure in front of a walmart manager i had a full blown seizure. so i sent an e-mail to the morgan and morgan law firm.
this was the e-mail:
"i had a full blown seizure in walmart and they did nothing.
i was in line dealing with the panic attack from being overdrawn due to fraud charges. an overdraft which i could not pay. and during this the shoppers began berating me. after asking them to please stop, as i was on the brink of a sezure, they became more agressive. they directly began to verbally assault me, and even after showing them i was beginning to convulse, they just became more agressive. the employee, seeing this whole thing, did nothing. within less than a second my eye twitched, things went black, and i fell down and began convulsing. had there not been a counter in front of me i would have been on the floor with probably a broken arm or neck, as i fell head first.
meanwhile while i lay there on the counter half concious and convulsing, the store patrons just began throwing their goods past me and the employee scanned them and threw them into the bags. everyone just ignored me like i was not there, and the employee did not even ask me if i was ok or call over the mananer.  all i could muster out was a light muffled and panicked "i cant move!" as every attempt to remove my bags resulted with nothing more than me falling back down onto the counter.
they just stood there, ignoring me, while the employee watching, doing NOTHING.
i- i dont think i have ever been more traumatized in my entire life or felt such a loss of all control. it was like the entire world had forgotten that i existed, and as the pain in my chest and arm [which i must add already had a torn labrum from a previous injury] persisted and only got worse. i was terrified and felt like i was going to just fall completely over and those poeople would trample right over me.
i am still shaking as i type this and considering that this was my second seizure in the same store due to emplyee neglect, it onlky added to my suffering.
i apologize for the poor grammar. as i said, i am still shaking, and typing this is hard. i have experience with past trauma and neglect before, and i am honestly tired of being the ignored victim.
i do not expect anything from this from you.
and as for the place, time, date, location, isle, and even the people, it has been BURNED into my memory. i will never forget this."

and since walmart has no way of reporting this to anyone, making me feel even more helpless. i posted the following on their public chat on the corporate office headquaters main page:
"i had a full blown public seizure in the bashford manor walmart. 
i was shopping when i began to be berated by the shoppers behind me in line. 
i told them to please not bother me as i was on the brink of a seizure.
they became even more aggressive, now directly berating me about how much time i was taking. 
i showed them i was beginning to convulse and LITERALLY BEGGED them to please stop.
instead they started tearing into me and daring me, saying they didnt care.
and just like that in less than a second, i felt a pain in my arm and everything went black. i fell over on top of the counter and began to convulse. meanwhile they ignored me, and began throwing their items past me on the counter.  the employee literally two feet away, of course, did nothing. she stood there, watching me, and throwing the other shoppers things in my bags. they just continued on as if i wasnt there. 
meanwhile i lay on the counter in front of the whole store, half concious and convulsing, as the pain in my arm and chest just became greater. i tried to move, to get up, to do- well ANYTHING, but i just kept falling back onto the counter. all i could do is squeak out a weak, pained, and struggled "i cant leave!" looking at the employee behind the counter with a look on my face, BEGGING for help. 
but she did nothing. the shoppers did nothing. things went quiet, or the seizure was affecting my hearing. i honestly couldnt tell at this point. it was as if i was just part of the register, like i was not even a living being the employees and customers considered worth helping. 
i am not a litigious man, but this time your store went too far in their act of neglect. any act commited by a stores employee is a representation of the company and busniess they work for. and considering this was the SECOND TIME i suffered a seizure due to employee negelct, i am inclined to believe the store genuinely does not care when someone suffers serious medical disaster that could kill them. include this with the fact that store exit greeters profile and only check people of certain ethnicity and color upon leaving, and i actually think walmart may be racist and bigoted against certain groups.
but like i said i am not normally a litigious man, key word being "NORMALLY", and i am tired of being the neglected victim. i have already contacted the morgan and morgan law firm about this. if walmart is lucky nothing will happen, if not i have gone through this with kroger before; only kroger listened. 
i have no choice but to shop at this walmart location, and while i do HAVE to i do not have to trust or respect the employees or customers. and after this, well i can honestly say, i do not think i will EVER trust another walmart patron or employee again. and first chance i get i WILL SHOP and spend the hundreds i spend at walmart at ANY other store nearby. even the dollar general.
so i thank you walmart, and its subsidiaries, for showing me the kind of people you hire and cater to. 
have a nice evening.
and for anyone who wants the location?
bashford manor lane 
louisville, ky 40218
21:20 01152019
tuesday evening
isle 6
employee: female, thin, african american"

this was traumatizing and i am doing this as i NEED some form of solace and closure. i feel powerless under the negligent boot of the corporate machine. it is as if there is nothing that can be done, so i am sharing my story so anyone else who suffered something similar may know they are not alone. 
"you can crush an ant, but the hive will consume you."

No comments:

Post a Comment