Sunday, February 24, 2013

dream log: episode 7

episode 7
01_25_2013-01_30_2013

the humping elephants
My reason for such a long time span is because from 01/25/13 to 01/28/13 I was terribly sick and stuck in my room with no food or water or anything. It was on 01/27/13 around seven pm that I had a fucked up dream. I was in my old bedroom with my old folding bunk bed. Except that I was lying on the ceiling and looking at my bed below. Disoriented I tried to reposition myself only to knock over a damn can of soda. I decided I’d had enough and got up.

On the night of 01/29/13 I had a dream sequence in which it sounded like an elephant orgy was going on in my living room. Constantly thins slammed into my bedroom wall and door. Eventually it stopped, but I could swear that some kung Fu elephants were decking it out outside my room.

"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."

No comments:

Post a Comment