Sunday, February 24, 2013

dream log: episode 6

Dream log
episode 5:

12_08_12
triple threat
i had just gotten finished in escaping a dream where i had unholy electrical power coming off my body.
I began to get attacked by hoards and hoards of zombies and demons. All while something kept trying to posses me in the real world. Amidst all the chaos sabrina needed a bone marrow transplant. And all this taking place in or near my parents house.
In the garage there were two female spirits watching me. And as i kept getting deeper and deeper into the dream the fights became slowly more violent.

12_14_12
I finally saw my full potential. I saw a beast with a massive set of fang blades and this weird energy. The power was horribly demonic and all consuming. It literally brought fear into people’s hearts. The energy aura was scarlet red and coal black.
Then I realized that what was happening was wrong. I shattered the power using light and regained control. I will not fall prey to darkness again.

12_18_12
wakedreaming:
I had a weak vision of a memory. It was me standing in some amusement park that had a waterway in the center. I had a young boy and girl next to me. Even though none of us were a day over 6 years old.I feel as if my very life and the memroies in it have become corrupted somehow.

"i am but a lowly king, here to make sure my loyal subjects are happy and live fulfilled lives. to those who shun me or my ways, two walls to every door; my mind is made."

No comments:

Post a Comment