Tuesday, March 19, 2019

THE GREATEST. STORY. EVER. - my dealings with ubers terrible customer support and how they nearly ruined a poor drivers life

i had a terrible experience with an uber ride the other day. the driver literally drove off without opening his trunk. inside which was my school backpack, and in that a few things that you would probably NOT want sitting in a beat up shot to !@#$ backpack just sitting in the trunk of your car. so i contacted them to get my "things" back.
this was what they said after i had waited 45 minutes [and 23 hours] in the cold still on meds for strep throat:
to which i rather agitatedly replied the following novel that was that 45 minutes in the cold:
to summarize: uber drivers are endorsed by uber. as long as they follow the rules they agree to they keep driving. MY driver decided to NOT open his trunk which still had my backpack in it. and due to the stress of being in a rush, i had a mild seizure immediately upon exiting his car, forgetting about the backpack. instead of opening the trunk, as literally any logical civic minded person WOULD, he decides to drive off. with my backpack, and my ipad, and my textbooks, aaand my prescription medications FOR my epilipsy and my surgery a couple weeks prior.
whiiiich just so happen to be high level prescription [CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, they WERE PRESCRIBED BY MY DOCTOR] street narcotics that would land you a federal 15 year sentence just for posession. soo i call the driver, he gives me two wrong numbers, then refuses to come back and instead picks up several other people.
long story short, 45 minutes later i failed my major exam as i walk into class with my backpack back and the professor had dismissed everyone. all because this one guy decided it was okay to leave a sick epileptic in the middle of a cold campus without his backpack or meds. after which i was charged for HIS time.

and, i SHITE YOU NOT, THIS was ubers reply to me explaining they literally could have ended up getting their driver thrown in federal prison and had their lost and found facility raided or at least had the cops show up asking some "interesting" questions about a certain ripped backpacks contents.
this was ubers reply to the literal scandal that they narrowly avoided:

i CANNOT make this crap up. "you can ask your driver to leave your 'item' at a local police station" was their suggestion. i love how this involves illegal prescription level narcotics [in anyone elses posesesion but mine with the bottles been prescribed to me] and they still have the word "item". if this HAD gone ass up and made the news this would be all over the nightly comedy news shows like "the daily show" [gods i love trevor noah]. like the entire ordeal sounds suspiciously like a drug deal or something.
it said "no need reply", but i felt i needed to anyways. and THIS is what i said:

this is why i used to use lyft.

No comments:

Post a Comment