Saturday, March 10, 2018

"my knight and me" and "jimmy neutron" are the same show - MY film theory

has anyone noticed the EXTREME simalarities between these two shows?
including but not limited to:
kat being a rip off of cindy
both characters being names jimmy, having the same right swooped hair, and even the same eyebrows.
the dads being named hugh and henri
the advanced technology used beyond their times
both jimmys being super intelligent
the constant use of the phrase "jimjab" by henri to jimmy, his son. which was also used in JIMMY NEUTRON by hugh to jimmy, HIS son.
also if you look at an image of hugh neutron he looks oddly similar to henri in his face, eyes, and chin.
heres an image of "my knight and me":
and heres one of jimmy neutron:
notice the similar hair, the same eyebrows, and notice that cindy looks similar to kat. it is as if they simply took jimmy neutron, ripped it off, and placed it in the middle ages. its one thing to rip similar characters as everyone has done that at some point, but to rip a LITERAL apolegy and catch phrase, "im sorry jimjab" from jimmy neutron?
either they broke copyright law or "my knight and me" is related to "jimmy neutron". its entirely possible that henri, jimmy, kat, and the others are relatives of the cast of jimmy neutron. even colbert resembles one of the monks in jimmy neutron and theres a squire that looks and acts similar to carl.
my theory is that the cast of jimmy neutron descended from the cast of my knight and me. or that its them in an alternate reality.
if only mattpat and film theory could cover this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment