Wednesday, July 19, 2017

windows 10 broken audio error + "tech support" = i think i just got hacked

the latest windows 10 update once again bricked my laptop via glitching the audio drivers. so i call microsoft tech support and they connect me to an indian guy. he does the typical stuff to gain remote access to my pc. but then he goes and starts telling me about how windows defender is better than norton cause it blocks virus's. he also talked about ccleaner as if it was a virus program where i tried to explain that "cccleaner or 'the cleaner'" was virus protection developped by moosoft and "ccleaner" was a priform program intended for registry and directory cleaning. he argued and eventually started saying it was MY fault the computer was not working and just decided to disbable my norton "for only 15 minutes dont worry" as he said. then he went and downloaded three programs off websites that are listed as the "top 10 scam programs guaranteed to infect your computer". both without my permission. so i started getting suspicious. then he started randomly scanning my computer with these virus programs and showed me "files and registries that needed cleaning" and proceeded to ask me my age. then the fun conversation started:
me: im not comfortable giving you my age as i dont know you nor see how it or ANYTHING youve been doing is relevant to getting my sound working again.
him: were not allowed to help anyone under age 18 and youre what? 14? 16? and no its not relevant.
me: then i dont see why i need to give you my age
him: well if you are under age 18 then we cant help you
me: i could say i was 27 but how could i prove it?
him: well clearly you wont give us your age so im stopping this
me: i just gave you my age, im 27.
him: no your clearly under 18 so im ending this session
me: no im 27 years old and i want to speak to your supervisor
him: your only 16 and clearly some stupid kid who doesnt know anything-
me: ok thats it. get your supervisor
him: no no you-
me: ok no. get your supervisor you have done nothing but procrastinate, harass me, insult me and my computer, and now youre slandering me calling me a liar? GET YOUR SUPERVISOR.
him: i do not have a supervisor and dont have to get one
[this is when i started attempting to close the program he was using to remotely control my pc.]
me: ok thats it. i have been recording this whole phon call. i am hanging up, ending this pc session, and calling your supervisor to report you.
him: no! no! you cannot end it yet! i am not done-
[stopped listening after that and started trying to close the remote pc control dialogue box.]
and guess what? the mother f***er actually used his remote control to do everything he could to stop me. he actually repeatedly moved the mouse the opposite direction, kept moving the remote pc window, pulled other windows on top of the remote window, changed the size of the windows using drag and drop, tried going to open other programs and areas, hell he even tried to start wildly flinging the mouse arrow randomly around the screen.
course i had a touch screen so i eventually just used my finger and closed the window to end the session. after which the jackass repeatedly called me about 15 times leaving 10 voicemails in the process.
course i learned that clicking on the big red "x" i the remote pc control window actually pulled up an internet exlporer window that said i had to "click the x IN THE CORNER" of the window to close it. it was like taking those internet ads with the big fake "x" buttons and combining it with hacking software.
but after i had to completely restart and reinstall windows and after when trying to delete those programs he had downloaded my norton popped up saying "stage 2 trojan alert" and quarrantined them. he either had NO IDEA what he was doing or knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
i dont even know whether the number i called was real tech support. wonder what exactly he was trying to do?
the number i called was: (855) 484 3571
the number he called back from was: (718) 766 8663 [cid "Myphonesupport com"]
if any person wish to try to diagnose my pcs hard disk [if this was some cybersecurity hacking attempt] just email me. storymaster19@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment