Sunday, September 11, 2016

the birds and the bees

"bees are the hell spawn of 300 generations of incest with their fat half asian half african american mother."

bees reproduce by mating with a single huge queen who lays eggs that then hatch and have sex with the mother who lays eggs that then hatch and grow up to have sex with the mother who lays eggs...to the power of ten and awaaayyyy! whats more is that in the case that the queen dies another bee eats the royal jelly and becomes the new queen. "shes my sister! [sting!] my mother! [sting!] my sister! [sting!] my mother! [sting!] shes my sister and my mother, and STOP STINGING ME!"

birds lay eggs and take care of whatever eggs sit in their nest. so try taking that lazy ex you hate and tell them to go live in the birds nest in your backyard. then the birds kick their kids out of the house when they grow up. course this wouldnt mean anything except the house is 30 feet up in the air.

"if humans ever lived like animals there would be NO GOD." cause nothing says 'i love you' like headless husbands and 300 generations of incest origes.

No comments:

Post a Comment